Welcome to Creekside Cottages
Your home, while away from home
Creekside Cottages offer two charming, private and self-contained cottages set in the garden of a turn-of-the-century homestead, located on the edge of Armidale:
- Perfect for couples and families
- Comfortable relaxed environment
- Ideal for travellers visiting the University, on tour or business
- Minutes from excellent shopping, restaurants and entertainment.
- On-street parking adjacent to cottages. Off-street parking available.
We look forward to welcoming you to Creekside Cottages.
Find out more about Creekside’s cosy, one-bedroom Small Cottage and charming two-bedroom Large Cottage.
See our gallery of Creekside’s gorgeous cold-climate garden, open only to our cottage guests.
Creekside Cottages is the perfect base from which to explore Armidale and the New England region. See our useful links for more information.
Nestled in a private corner of Armidale, Creekside’s gardens are yours to enjoy when you stay at either cottage. If you would like to know more, visit Jennifer’s blog, where she shares her passion for farmers’ markets, cool climate gardening, the seasons, sustainability and cycling.
Armidale’s Secret Garden
Creekside Cottages are located on the Creekside Homestead in East Armidale, on four acres of private gardens that adjoin the Dumaresq Creek. The property is less than 5 minutes drive from Armidale City Centre and only a 15 minute walk.
- Two self-contained, self-catering cottages
- Cottages are freestanding with private access
- Quiet neighbourhood. Off-street parking available
- North-facing verandas, opening onto private gardens
Your perfect holiday base
Visit Armidale’s many attractions and explore the New England’s wonderful national parks and spectacular gorge country – all from your own comfortable country cottage.
University of New England
Families, friends and students
Creekside cottages provides the perfect base for families and friends visiting UNE students. Make your bookings early, as our availability during the busy graduation and holiday seasons is limited.
Festivals & Events
Stay at Creekside Cottages and take advantage of the wide range of local events and attractions. Armidale is the perfect hub for exploring the New Englands country lifestyle.